Heating Service In Los Angeles, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA and Surrounding Areas
Expert Heating Services in Los Angles, CA
A quality and reliable heating system is crucial to a comfortable home, even in sunny Los Angeles. From keeping you warm on brisk winter nights to making sure you can have a nice, hot shower after a long day sometimes your furnace is the only thing keeping a bad day from getting worse. That’s why it is so important to make sure your heating system doesn’t quit at the worst possible time. Deciding if it’s time to replace your existing heating system? Overwhelmed with all the options to replace it with? Or maybe you’re simply undecided about who should be the one doing the replacing. Either way, Precise Air Systems is your best choice to find expert heating services in Los Angeles, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA and Surrounding Areas.
Is It Time For a New Heating System?
Figuring out if your heating system’s best days are behind it is a daunting task. And while most people like to take matters into their own hands the health of your heating system is too important to you and your home to leave up to some guy on YouTube telling you what to look for. At Precise Air Systems we offer free consultation to help you decide if your system is in need a tune up, some simple repairs, or a full overhaul.
But My Heat Is Working Fine
Not all installations are due to broken furnaces. Some heating systems–even ones made a mere 15 years ago–are not nearly as energy efficient as the new models on the market today. At Precise Air, we offer a wide variety of heating products to help you make the best decision for your home. Can’t decide between gas and electric? We have both! Not sure which thermostat is right for you? We offer multiple home energy management systems. The experts at Precise Air Systems are happy to work with you to find the heating system that best fits your needs.
For more information, Contact Us today and one of our experts will get back at you in less than 24 hours.
Contact Us Today for Heating Service In Los Angeles, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA and Surrounding Areas
To answer the question in one word, yes. Depending on your use, you should replace the furnace filters every three months. Our heating service experts in Los Angeles always advise homeowners to inspect and change the filters on time. In this way, comfort and air quality don’t get affected.
Our experts also recommend replacing the air filter in a heat pump system twice a year to maintain its efficiency and performance.
Here are signs that help to identify whether the furnace system needs servicing.
- The furnace starts blowing cold air – If the furnace is blowing cold air, this is a classic sign that your heating system is in trouble.
- The uneven temperature distribution across your house – When the furnace is ON, you should not face the problem of uneven temperature across your house. It indicates you require immediate heating repair service. Looking for professional help? Contact Precise Air Systems Inc. in Los Angeles.
- The furnace has yellow flame light – A furnace pilot flame light should be blue. Any color other than this indicates the unhealthy condition of the furnace.
- The energy bill has increased – When the furnace is under stress, it consumes more energy than it should perform. As a result, the energy bill increases.
- The consistent noise from the system – Even though a heating system makes a low-density sound initially, call the technician if it produces banging, screeching, or any other noise.
A professional heating system installation in Los Angeles takes almost 4 to 8 hours maximum. The installation time frame varies because the heating system is different concerning the house.
Before the furnace installation, the HVAC experts will visit the residence and analyze the square foot area, consider the energy requirements and offer the best furnace system. Our experts recommend not purchasing a heating system in a hurry because one size doesn’t fit all.
A furnace can break down at any point. However, before approaching an expert service provider, it is preferred to inspect or troubleshoot the heating system in the following ways:
- Ensure the thermostat setting is set to the heat option.
- Inspect whether the power to the furnace system is connected.
- Inspect the filters and ensure there is no dirt.
- Check the air vents and make sure that the vents are not blocked.
If these basic steps do not help to fix the furnace, it is best to contact our professional service provider.
You can troubleshoot furnace problems at your place on your own. Before troubleshooting the furnace, it is advised to refer to the heating system manual and ensure the power is off to avoid injuries. Follow the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot the heating system:
- The thermostat must be operating efficiently at a proper temperature.
- The filters should remain unclogged. Any dirt or dust build-up can point to a consistent furnace breakdown.
- The circuit breaker must remain intact. Ensure the breakers have not tripped due to the surge of electricity.
- Ensure the gas valve is parallel to the gas pipe for smooth flow.
Our technicians advise immediate repair if the issue persists after trying all the quick fixes. Call Precise Air Systems Inc. – a reliable and professional heating installation service in Los Angeles, to fix the heating system. Call (877) 724-7776 to talk to HVAC experts.