AC Maintenance In Los Angeles, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA and Surrounding Areas
Los Angeles is world-famous for its “Mediterranean climate” and temperate weather year-round. Granted, L.A. does have its share of hot days, with highs reaching 90 or above during the summer. That’s why it’s a good idea to regularly maintain your air conditioning unit — so that you can stay cool and comfortable when the heat turns up. Contact Us Today for AC Maintenance In Los Angeles, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, CA and Surrounding Areas.
If you want to implement a regular maintenance program, it is usually a good idea to enlist the help of a professional HVAC company. At Precise Air Systems, Inc., we have the experience and expertise to keep your unit running for a longer time, and at peak condition.
Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
A/C maintenance has a lot of different aspects. Some of the more common tasks in an A/C maintenance program may include:
- Inspecting/changing out the air filter
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Inspecting drain lines and the drain pan
- Inspecting/cleaning condenser coils
- Inspecting/straightening coil fins
- Inspecting/repairing the ductwork
- Examining the system for refrigerant leaks
- Charging the system’s refrigerant
At Precise Air, our technicians are trained to handle all aspects of an A/C maintenance program, no matter the make or model of your system. We can walk you through each step of our recommended maintenance schedule, and work with you to customize your individual plan. Some of the key benefits of A/C maintenance include:
- A longer unit life: Regular maintenance can literally add years of life to your unit!
- Greater energy efficiency: Well-maintained units perform better, and help to keep your energy bills low.
- A smaller probability that you’ll need to repair/replace your unit: A consistent maintenance program can prevent the need for major repairs, and even total unit replacement!
If you live in Los Angeles, CA and want to ensure that your air conditioning system is properly cared for, reach out to our team of HVAC experts at Precise Air today. We’d be happy to help.