Why Is Your Furnace Not Responding To The Thermostat?
Thermostats are designed to keep your furnace at a comfortable temperature. Furnaces can have different thermostats, including manual, programmable, and electronic thermostats. They all work the same way, but electronic thermostats are more accurate than other types.
Furnaces can also have issues that prevent them from responding to the thermostat. At Precise Air Systems, Inc., we provide commercial HVAC repair service in Los Angeles, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our skilled technicians can assist you in identifying the problem with your furnace and efficiently restore it to functioning condition. Contact us today at (877) 724-7776 to schedule an appointment.
Reasons why your furnace might not respond to the thermostat:
- Loose wiring: Check the wiring on your thermostat and furnace to ensure it’s securely connected. If the wiring is loose, it can cause communication problems between the thermostat and the furnace.
- Dirty air filter: A blocked air filter can cause your furnace to overheat and shut off. It prevents the furnace from circulating warm air throughout your home. Change your air filter every 1-3 months to keep it clean and prevent furnace issues.
- Thermostat location: The thermostat should be located in a place where it can accurately measure the room temperature. If the thermostat is in a place that is too hot or cold, it might give false readings that prevent the furnace from responding correctly.
- Thermostat settings: Check the thermostat settings to make sure they are correct. If the thermostat is set to “Off,” it will not signal the furnace to turn on.
- Limit switch issue: The limit switch is responsible for turning the furnace on and off. If it is not working properly, the furnace will not respond to the thermostat’s signal.
- Faulty blower motor: The blower motor is responsible for circulating air through the furnace. If it is not working properly, the furnace will not be able to circulate warm air and will not respond to the thermostat.
If your furnace is not responding to the thermostat, contact Precise Air Systems, Inc. for commercial HVAC repair in Los Angeles, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained and experienced technicians can quickly diagnose and solve any heating or cooling issues you may be experiencing.
Trusted HVAC Company In California
Precise Air Systems, Inc. is one of the most trusted HVAC companies serving residential and commercial customers in Los Angeles, CA, and the surrounding areas. Our NATE-certified technicians are trained and experienced in all aspects of HVAC repair, installation, and maintenance.
We offer financing options like Service Finance, to provide our customers with convenient and affordable payment plans. We also offer extensive services, including heating installation and commercial HVAC repair in Glendale, Los Angeles, CA. Call us at (877) 724-7776 today to schedule an appointment, or you can also reach us through our Facebook and Linkedin pages to learn more about our services.