Precise Air Systems offers complete commercial solar photovoltaic electric systems for Southern California Business’s. In fact, Southern California businesses are perfectly positioned to take advantage of the great climate and enjoy government rebates, and quick return on investment with our Solar Electric system solutions.
Let Precise Air Systems show you how to a Solar Photovoltaic Electric System can help lower your operating costs. Commercial Solar systems will not only reduce your monthly electric bills but also your air conditioning and heating usage. We provide long term, commercial grade solar power solutions with lower maintenance costs due to our grid-tied solar solutions.
We can assist with all required permits, inspections, and rebates to provide you with a seamless experience.
Precise Air has installed the biggest Solar Project in the City of Glendale, CA to date
Why Invest in Solar
Take advantage of huge Government Rebates and Tax Credits.
1. Free on-site Estimate: We will review your electrical usage patterns, do shading analysis and evaluate your home for sunlight exposure.
2. Detailed written proposal: Includes recommended system size, equipment, monthly electricity bill savings, environmental impact financial analysis and financing offer.
3. Utility Incentive reservations: Upon your approval of the proposal, we will start the utility incentive reservation process and will take care of all applications involved.
4. System Design: Our engineering team will custom design your solar power system based on your home’s architecture and your family’s electrical needs.
5. Installation: While installing, our professional installation team will also oversee all building permits and coordinate inspections and interconnection to the utility grid.
Currently, utility companies offer rebates for solar installation and the amount differs from one utility to another. There is also 30% Federal Tax Credit for installing solar systems.
List of some Utility Solar Programs:
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP): www.ladwp.com/solar
Southern California Edison (SCE): http://www.sce.com/solarleadership/solar-leadership.htm
Burbank Water and Power (BWP): http://www.burbankwaterandpower.com/incentives-for-all-customers/solar-photovoltaic-power
Glendale Water and Power(GWP): www.glendalewaterandpower.com/save_money/solar/program.aspx
Pasadena Water and Power (PWP): www.cityofpasadena.net/waterandpower/solar
For information on rebates, tax credits, and incentives for solar energy systems in California
source of information on state, local, utility, and federal incentives