Precise Air Systems Inc. specializes in providing professional commercial AC installation in Burbank. It’s important that you go to the experts for installation of commercial air conditioning in Burbank because it could mean all the difference when you get your utility bill.
There are steps you can take to properly maintain your AC after you’ve trusted your commercial AC installation in Burbank to the pros at Precise Air Systems Inc.
The number one thing that you can do to properly maintain your central AC is to clean it on a regular basis. When you keep you air conditioning system clean, the results include:
• Lower energy bills
• Increased cooling efficiency
• Longer appliance life
• Lower repair costs
There are additional steps that you can take to ensure the efficiency of your central AC system and to decrease energy costs. They include:
• When the AC is running, keep windows and doors closed
• Weather-strip and caulk doors and windows to be sure that all air gaps are sealed
• Close shades and drapes over windows that face the sun
• If your system has replaceable filters, replace them every one to two months
• Use maximum efficiency filters
A central AC system that has an electrical power source has three elements: the outdoor section or condensing unit; the indoor section; and ductwork which transfers the cooled air throughout the building. The experts at Precise Air Systems Inc. know how to help you get the most out of you commercial air conditioning in Burbank.
It’s recommended to follow the manufacturer’s routine maintenance schedule. Get the entire system checked annually by a qualified service technician at Precise Air Systems Inc.